Vegan, gluten-free, yeast free pizza! This veggie loaded quinoa crust pizza ticks all the boxes. A little forward planning is needed for this pizza as you’ll
need to soak the quinoa over night or for at least eight hours, but it’s worth it! This recipe makes a small pizza base so double up for a larger sharing size pizza.
Veggie Loaded Quinoa Crust Pizza:
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 tsp Mixed Herbs
1 tsp Chili Flakes
1 tbsp. Rapeseed Oil
Salt and Pepper
3 tbsp. Tomato Puree
Veggies of your choice
- Place the quinoa in a bowl and fill with water so that the quinoa is completely covered. Soak the quinoa overnight or for at least 8 hours
- Drain and rinse the quinoa and blend with the lemon juice, mixed herbs, chilli flakes and some salt and pepper
- Press out on a non-stick baking tray into a pizza base shape
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. The quinoa seeds will begin to stick together now.
- Remove from the oven and top with the tomato puree and veggies.
- Pop back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes to cook the toppings
What’s your favourite plant-based pizza toppings?